- What is the application deadline?
- Does the MSPE Program consider spring or summer admission?
- May I submit unofficial or non-certified copies of my transcripts and degree certifications?
- May I transfer credits to fulfill MSPE degree requirements?
- Is it advantageous to utilize a service, such as the World Education Services (WES), to prepare a credential evaluation of my prior college degree coursework?
- Is the GRE or GMAT required?
- What is the minimum requirement for the TOEFL or IELTS?
- Am I required to provide proof of adequate financial resources at the time I submit my application?
- Where can I obtain the Declaration and Certification of Finances form?
- What financial aid is available for students?
- Are fellowships or assistantships available?
- I have a tuition waiver available as part of my or my parent's employment at the University of Illinois. Can this tuition waiver be used for the MSPE Program?
- I am interested in pursuing the “Ph.D. Track” while in the MSPE Program. What is the approval process?
- Is this degree STEM-designated?
- How will I be notified of the Admissions Committee’s decision?
- How do I accept my admission offer to the MSPE Program?
- How do I pay my acceptance deposit?
- My admission status is stated as “limited” on my Graduate College issued Notice of Admission. What does this mean?
- Do you recommend preparatory math classes?